Saturday 3 August 2013

Oh Rick :')

Hey hey hey,

It's been a while since my last blog post (so much for a once-a-week blog posts...)!

Anyway, I was on the phone last night to my boyfriend, and he was really reeeeeeaaaaaaaally sleepy - so sleepy, in fact, that he was falling asleep on the phone!
When he starts getting sleepy or isn't responding to what I'm saying on the phone, I start to just say random things that make no sense.

For example, last night I was talking about something and he didn't respond to any of my questions, so I started describing how fabulous he would look if he dressed up as a fairy princess and wore pretty dresses, makeup and skipped around the shopping centre for everyone to see.
Still no response from him.

So I decided I should wake him up so that I could say goodnight and let him go to sleep.

I said his name a few times (let's say his name is Gerald):
"Gerald..... Geeeerald..... GERALD..... GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERAAAAAAAALD!"

Still no response.

Then I remembered that alarms are the best way to wake myself up in the mornings, so why not wake him up using an alarm?

It was a good idea, until I remembered that I needed my phone to put on the alarm. My phone was in use, so that wouldn't work.

I was stuck for ideas. "How can I wake up Gerald to say goodnight to him so we can both go to sleep?"
I was lying in bed, trying to think what I could supplement for an alarm.
Then it dawned on me.... "What would Rick Astley do?"

Well, he would Rick-roll of course! >:D

So I did what every loving girlfriend would do: fast forward the song to the chorus, turn up the volume to the highest it will go, and play "Never Gonna Give You Up" right into the speaker of my phone.
Needless to say, it worked! :D

*********************************************************************************

Thus, my lesson to the world is that if you ever need to wake up someone who has fallen asleep whilst during a phone call with you, take my advice and RICK-ROLL THE HECK OUTTA THEM!!!!!
It works. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment