Friday 19 October 2012

Stomach grumbles...

Hello there fellow bloggerinos,

I was pondering in the shower (as many great minds do) about romance movies.

There always is a scene or two where the protagonist and the romantic item of the story come together and cuddle and kiss and perhaps whisper sweet-nothings in eachother's ears ...

Well, that's all good and jolly, but all those people in the movies share that "perfect moment".

And, believe me, that perfect moment is the best feeling in the world - when you're hugging the person you love and the world seems right ... until you get the tummy grumbles.

Yes - the dreaded, horrible grumbling of ones stomach that is neither subtle nor quiet.

Why must the stomach ruin the beautiful moment!?

It always seems to happen to me - I don't know if anyone else experiences the same symptons of embrassment as I do, but surely it's not normal!

Can you imagine this perfect scene in your mind, where you are lying in a meadow of luscious green grass, below an old oak tree, intently looking deeply into your sparkling vampiric boyfriend's eyes ... and suddenly Kristen Stewart's stomach growls extraordinarily loudly like a fog horn!

WHAT KIND OF A "PERFECT MOMENT" IS THAT?!?!?!?
A perfectly embarassing one...

Well that's effectively what it's like for me with my boyfriend (believe it or not, I have one, and he's very handsome and wonderful!)

But I am sick and tired of having to apologise for the orchestric tones of my stomach ... it only happens after we've been hugging for a while ... so either hugs and stuff are going to have to be cut short, or i'm going to have to Sue my stomach for inappropriate usage of tummy-rumbles....

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dont know you but..
    seriously.. i think your stomach is very cute... and it just makes those moments cute and funny.. if you think about it those exact scenes (including the "stomach grumbles") happen in some disney movies.. and its a really cute moment :P
    i dont know him but.. i dont think he minds...
    just enjoy the moment to the maximum ;)

    ReplyDelete